Sadhana offers Trainings that are recognised by the International Association – IASWECE which follow the IASWECE training guidelines
How to be a certified Waldorf Early Childhood Educator.
- Foundation Course is the first step towards it.
- Thereafter through attending the Level 2 Training program and the National conference one can work towards completing the topics as per the IASWECE guidelines. Here’s a quick reference to the link …..
- An aspiring trainee needs to maintain a portfolio of the trainings they are undergoing
- Once all the topics have been covered through Sadhana recognised Training programs , one may submit the same and apply to Sadhana for a Certificate .
- The completed portfolio will be recognised by both the National and the International association .
- Then Certificate for trained Waldorf Early Childhood Educator would be given. This would be equivalent to a 3 years course of Waldorf early childhood teacher .